Corona measures by Avlar. What do you need to know?
- Only members of the Avlar club are welcome. No member yet? Click here.
- Been a member of the club before? Click here to renew your membership.
- For our members there are "open sessions" on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Here you can practice freely on the cable.
- On Saturday, trainings are given to beginners by a qualified trainer.
- Online registration is mandatory and limited to a maximum of 2 hours per day.
(Click here to register)
- Only club members can book tickets.
- Showers, changing rooms, catering and terrace remain closed.
- When finishing your session, go straight home.
- A maximum of 20 athletes are allowed per hour.
- All participants keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- Don't shake hands. No feet or elbows either.
- Preferably only use your own sports equipment.
- Toilets of "Den Dronk" are open.
- It remains a non-essential displacement. When checking en route, show your online registration as responsibility.
- All of The Outsider's equipment is disinfected after using it.
- If you have any questions, you can always email Gregory@outsider.be.
Wednesday 16:00 - 18:00 & 18:00 - 20:00
Friday 18:00 - 20:00
Saturday 15:00 - 17:00 & 17:00 - 19:00